Lavender Incense With Ash Catcher
When you need to relieve stress, lavender is often the best choice. This gentle purple flower is known for its relaxing and calming effect on both the mind and body. Inhaling the scent of lavender can also help you sleep deeply for longer periods of time.
Because it helps you achieve deep sleep, it’s also known as a method for alleviating insomnia. Since lavender is relatively powerful, be sure only to burn a single stick at a time.
Simply light the tip of the Lavender Stick and wait for it to glow. Then blow out the flame and place in an incense holder for a soothing fragrance throughout your home.
Using your Incense Sticks
- Find a suitable place to burn your incense.
- Light the end of the incense stick.
- Let the flame burn for about 10 seconds.
- Gently blow out the flame.
- Stick your incense into the holder.
- Let the incense burn until it extinguishes.
- Practice proper fire safety.
Wooden incense burner. Special curved shape with centre groove to collect falling ash for easy disposal.
Lavender Incense With Ash Catcher: 20 Sticks and Ash Catcher