Incense Ash Catcher Mandala Rose
Wooden incense burner/ash catcher with a brass Buddha and star inlay. Fits all standard size incense sticks.
Special curved shape with centre groove to collect falling ash for easy disposal.
Using your Ash Catcher
- Find a suitable place to burn your incense.
- Light the end of the incense stick.
- Let the flame burn for about 10 seconds.
- Gently blow out the flame.
- Stick your incense into the holder.
- Let the incense burn until it extinguishes.
- Practice proper fire safety.
Incense Ash Catcher Mandala Rose – Length: 10 inches